WATERTOWN, NY — At approximately 8:35 a.m. Monday, Dec. 14, 2020, members of the Metro-Jeff Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at 118 S Pleasant St., lower apartment, City of Watertown, NY.
The Task force was assisted by members of the Watertown Police Department SRT, road patrol, ID, and Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office K-9 unit.
The search warrant was signed Honorable Judge Neddo, City of Watertown Court.
At the conclusion of the search warrant the following items were seized from the apartment:
– $4,145.00 in US currency.
– A money counting machine.
– 30 grams of Methamphetamine.
– 1.3 pounds of marihuana.
– 2 sets of digital scales and packaging material.
This was the result of a several month investigation where information was developed this apartment was being used as part of an illegal drug operation.
Arrested as a result of this investigation:
– Steven P. Rogers, 42 YOA residing at this location
1. Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the third-degree
Rogers was video arraigned in the City of Watertown Court in front of Honorable Judge Anthony Neddo. Rogers was released under the supervision of Jefferson County Probation.
As this investigation continues, additional charges are pending.