SYRACUSE, NY — The hard-rockin‘ Loeffler brothers bring their band, Chevelle, back to the Great New York State Fair for the first show of the season at Chevy Park. The 8 p.m. concert on August 24 will mark the second appearance for Chevelle, which played the Fair in 2017. All concerts in the Chevrolet Music Series are free with Fair admission. Concerts at the Fair are sponsored by Chevrolet.
Fair Director Troy Waffner said, “Chevelle has been making great music for more than two decades and I know they’re the perfect choice to open our season of diverse, top-quality concerts.”
Chevrolet Music Festival concerts announced to date include:
· Jimmie Allen, 6 p.m. August 24, Chevy Court stage
· The Art of Rap featuring Ice-T, 8 p.m. August 25, Chevy Park stage
· Niko Moon, 6 p.m. August 26, Chevy Court stage
· Foreigner, 8 p.m. August 28, Chevy Park stage
· Boyz II Men, 8 p.m. August 29, Chevy Park stage
· Nelly, 8 p.m. August 31, Chevy Park stage
· Riley Green, 8 p.m. September 1, Chevy Park stage
· Gin Blossoms, 6 p.m. September 2, Chevy Court stage
· 24KGoldn, 8 p.m. September 2, Chevy Park stage
· Dropkick Murphys, 8 p.m. September 3, Chevy Park stage
· Night Ranger, 4 p.m. September 5, Chevy Court stage
Founded in 1841, the Great New York State Fair showcases the best of New York agriculture, provides top-quality entertainment and is a key piece of the state’s CNY Rising strategy of growing the Central New York economy through tourism. The 2022 Fair runs from August 24 to September 5.
The New York State Fairgrounds is a 375-acre exhibit and entertainment complex that operates all year. Find the Great New York State Fair on its website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and enjoy photos from the Fair on Flickr. Also, New Yorkers are invited to send their ideas for the Great New York State Fair to email@example.com.