WATERTOWN, NY — The Metro-Jeff Drug Task Force released the following statement on Tuesday, June 22, 2021:
“On June 18th at approximately 3:50 p.m., members of the Metro-Jeff Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at 550 Coffeen St., Apt. 302, located in the City of Watertown. The Task Force was assisted by members of the Watertown Police Department and Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office. The apartment was occupied by 6 adults.
The following items were seized from the apartment as a result of this search warrant:
– $1809.00 in US currency.
– 3 grams of Crack cocaine and approx. 1 gram of heroin in a knotted wrap.
– 605 glassine envelopes of suspected heroin.
– A set of digital scales.
This was the result of a several week investigation where information was
developed that illegal narcotics were being sold from this apartment. The
apartment is leased to Genevieve L Spencer who was present at the time
Arrested as a result of this investigation:
– Ricky L. Jamison Jr, 30 YOA residing in Syracuse, NY
Currently on NYS parole
1. Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 3 rd degree (2
2. A violation of New York State Parole
– Kyle G Hanna, 34 YOA residing in the City of Watertown
3. Arrested on an active bench warrant from the City of Watertown
Jamison and Hanna are currently being held at Jefferson County Jail on
As this investigation continues, additional charges are pending.”