WATERTOWN, N.Y. — The state Department of Health listed the following food service violations and fines paid in documents obtained by Newzjunky.com.
Spook Hill Bar and Grill, 12139 US Route 11, Adams
paid a total of $1,700 in fines.
Respondent: Anthony Burnash
Date issued: May 6, 2022
· $750 – A quantity of cooked home fries was found to be in the process of cooling by an inadequate method (not under refrigeration)
· $500 – Quantities of potentially hazardous foods including egg wash and pancake batter were being held at temperatures conducive to pathogen proliferation ( 61 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit)
· $150 – A lack of adequate refrigeration facilities was evidenced by observed over-stocking of containers of corned beef and pot roast in a refrigerated prep unit, which were measured at temperatures conducive to pathogen proliferation (55 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit)
· $300 – At the time of inspection and upon staff interview, it was revealed the chicken wings were not being cooked at 165 degree Fahrenheit with no interruption of the cooking process
PHO Lotus Restaurant, 1283 Arsenal St., Watertown
paid a total of $750 in fines.
Respondent: Man Minh Nguyen
Date issued: May 3, 2022
· $750 – Quantities of potentially hazardous foods including cooked rice noodles, eggs and bean sprouts were being held at temperatures conducive to pathogen proliferation (57 degrees to 61 degrees Fahrenheit)